BANWOOD PEDALS CLASSIC PINK 16´´
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Your little cyclist is going to have a great time with the Banwood Classic model.
It is inspired by vintage bicycles for adults and marked by a Scandinavian design. It features a lightweight alloy frame with a pink finish. Your little cyclist will be the coolest on the block with this bike featuring a brown faux leather Banwood saddle with matching grips, unique vintage Banwood pedals made from rosewood, 16-inch cream wheels and a basket of removable wicker, which is perfect for carrying everything you need (food, a bottle of water and your favorite toy!) for a day full of adventures.
It also has high quality parts: the kickstand, support wheels, safety brakes, adjustable handlebars and seat, bell, wheel reflectors, rear reflector and single speed system.
Don't stop pedaling! Remember that YOU CAN BUY THE MATCHING HELMET
- Light alloy frame with pink finish
- coaster brake
- Adjustable brake lever suitable for children's hands
- Vintage Banwood pedals made from rosewood.
- safety brake
- Wicker front basket
- support wheels
- 16-inch cream-colored wheels
- Recommended age from 4 to 7 years
- Weight: 7.9kg
- Banwood saddle in brown imitation leather and matching grips
- Wheel and rear reflectors
- single speed system
- Extra PVC footswitch
- Fenders and chain guard.
Deliveries are usually made
- Within a period of 48 or 72 business hours for the Peninsula.
- Within 4/5 business days for the Balearic Islands and Portugal.
Deliveries are not made on Saturdays, or on Sundays, or on Local or National Holidays.
Shipping costs are as follows:
- Flat rate of €4.95 (VAT included) for the entire peninsular territory including Portugal
- Flat rate of €6.95 (VAT included) for the Balearic Islands.
In the event that an order exceeds €60 (VAT included) the shipping costs will be free.
All products except personalized * purchased at KIDSME can be returned within 14 days of receiving the order.
In order for us to accept a return, the product must be unused and in the same condition that it was delivered. With its original packaging.
KIDSME will bear the shipping costs in the event that the product received is not the one requested or if it is damaged during shipment.
To proceed with the return of an item, the following steps must be followed:
1) Inform the return intention within 14 days of receiving the product to the email firstname.lastname@example.org .
2) Confirmation will be received by email of the return of the products within a maximum period of 24 hours with the address where to send them
3) The return shipment is the responsibility of the customer and must be done through a courier company or certified mail with a tracking number. KIDSME is not responsible for possible loss of packages with returns.
4) Within 24 hours of receiving the products, we will make the refund or change the size / item if necessary. In case of reimbursement, it will be made through the same payment method in which the order was paid. It may take up to 7 calendar days to become effective.
* Personalized products can only be returned if they arrive damaged or if it is our personalization error. In this case, it will be replaced by another equal product.
They are a family business based in Berlin, Germany with a passion for creating high-end cycling products for children. Its fundamental values are found in safety, high quality and timeless design.
Times have changed the way children play, but the way children learn and develop remains the same. They believe that play is the key to the growth of children and is the foundation for future adult life.
Within each phase, from design and manufacturing to delivery and use, they pay close attention to every step it takes to deliver a great bike experience.
Their bikes are rigorously tested to meet the strictest safety and quality standards.