DOTS SAGE FLOAT VEST 3-6 years
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
se envía de 2 a 5 semanas
Practical vests for little swimmers
If there is a place where we cannot lose sight of our little ones for a second, it is in the water! We know how important safety is for you when bathing at the beach or pool, which is why we have searched for the best vests so that you can enjoy the summer in the water.
One of the best advantages of flotation vests is that they don't get punctured, as can happen with sleeves or floats. They also don't run the risk of being stuck upside down like you can with flotation bubbles.
Another of its advantages is that it gives freedom of movement. By leaving the arms and legs totally free they are much more comfortable.
Float vest to use when the child is able to stand upright in the water.
It closes at the front with a zipper and a security velcro. It also has a harness that is placed between the legs and that makes it impossible for the vest to open or come out while swimming.
Keep in mind that this is not a life jacket , but a flotation or swimming one.
This vest has 8 compartments where each of them has 3 buoyancy elements. Total 24. These elements are those that can be removed little by little so that the child improves his ability to float without help. Other BCDs only have 8 pieces so the buoyancy changes more dramatically when you remove the pieces one at a time.
Color: Sage Green with colored polka dots.
UV protection for your little one's skin in the covered parts.
Ideal for perfecting the swimming of the little ones in the house: it makes it easier to maintain a horizontal posture as it provides extra buoyancy.
In compliance with European regulations EN13138-1:2017 Certificate .
NOTE: this item is not a life jacket, it must always be used under the strict supervision of an adult .
Deliveries are usually made
- Within a period of 48 or 72 business hours for the Peninsula.
- Within 4/5 business days for the Balearic Islands and Portugal.
Deliveries are not made on Saturdays, or on Sundays, or on Local or National Holidays.
Shipping costs are as follows:
- Flat rate of €4.95 (VAT included) for the entire peninsular territory including Portugal
- Flat rate of €6.95 (VAT included) for the Balearic Islands.
In the event that an order exceeds €60 (VAT included) the shipping costs will be free.
All products except personalized * purchased at KIDSME can be returned within 14 days of receiving the order.
In order for us to accept a return, the product must be unused and in the same condition that it was delivered. With its original packaging.
KIDSME will bear the shipping costs in the event that the product received is not the one requested or if it is damaged during shipment.
To proceed with the return of an item, the following steps must be followed:
1) Inform the return intention within 14 days of receiving the product to the email firstname.lastname@example.org .
2) Confirmation will be received by email of the return of the products within a maximum period of 24 hours with the address where to send them
3) The return shipment is the responsibility of the customer and must be done through a courier company or certified mail with a tracking number. KIDSME is not responsible for possible loss of packages with returns.
4) Within 24 hours of receiving the products, we will make the refund or change the size / item if necessary. In case of reimbursement, it will be made through the same payment method in which the order was paid. It may take up to 7 calendar days to become effective.
* Personalized products can only be returned if they arrive damaged or if it is our personalization error. In this case, it will be replaced by another equal product.
Sobre MonnekaMonnëka is a brand of recent creation originally from Denmark. Although at first they have focused on creating fun and safe items for children, we can currently find bathroom accessories with their own design in which colors and lines are taken care of so that they have a modern style and adapt perfectly to the mobility and needs of children.