BOOK BROTHERS NOT RIVALS
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
NON RIVAL BROTHERS
BOOK FOR PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT AND RAISING OF CHILDREN.
A practical guide to understanding sibling relationships and examples for dealing with and containing rivalry. Written with humor, intelligence and understanding, and illustrated with playful vignettes, this guide challenges the idea that constant and unpleasant conflict is natural and inevitable. Based on stories and anecdotes, he shows various ways of teaching children to progress. Faber and Mazlish have written an extensive manual with practical guidelines and examples on how to deal with and contain sibling rivalry. Content: Brothers, past and present. Not until negative feelings surface. The dangers of comparing. It's still less. Typecast brothers. If he is "this" then I will be "that". Release children to change. Goodbye troublesome kids. When the children fight. How to intervene usefully. How to intervene so that we can then withdraw. Make peace with the past. Epilogue to the new edition. Address childhood rivalries. home alone More ways to foster good brotherly feelings. Additional readings that may be helpful. Brothers, not rivals
Authors: Adele Faber and Elaine Mazlish
Publisher: MEDICI; Edition: 1 (October 6, 2010)
Format: soft cover
Category: children and adolescents.
Deliveries are usually made
- Within a period of 48 or 72 business hours for the Peninsula.
- Within 4/5 business days for the Balearic Islands and Portugal.
Deliveries are not made on Saturdays, or on Sundays, or on Local or National Holidays.
Shipping costs are as follows:
- Flat rate of €4.95 (VAT included) for the entire peninsular territory including Portugal
- Flat rate of €6.95 (VAT included) for the Balearic Islands.
In the event that an order exceeds €60 (VAT included) the shipping costs will be free.
All products except personalized * purchased at KIDSME can be returned within 14 days of receiving the order.
In order for us to accept a return, the product must be unused and in the same condition that it was delivered. With its original packaging.
KIDSME will bear the shipping costs in the event that the product received is not the one requested or if it is damaged during shipment.
To proceed with the return of an item, the following steps must be followed:
1) Inform the return intention within 14 days of receiving the product to the email email@example.com .
2) Confirmation will be received by email of the return of the products within a maximum period of 24 hours with the address where to send them
3) The return shipment is the responsibility of the customer and must be done through a courier company or certified mail with a tracking number. KIDSME is not responsible for possible loss of packages with returns.
4) Within 24 hours of receiving the products, we will make the refund or change the size / item if necessary. In case of reimbursement, it will be made through the same payment method in which the order was paid. It may take up to 7 calendar days to become effective.
* Personalized products can only be returned if they arrive damaged or if it is our personalization error. In this case, it will be replaced by another equal product.
Sobre Kidsme Store