WHERE IS...THE CHEESE?
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
¡genial! se envía en 48h
Help your cook quickly find the 10 ingredients he needs to prepare dinner. An observation game for the whole family.
The first player to find all 10 ingredients wins!
From 3 years.
Deliveries are usually made
- Within a period of 48 or 72 business hours for the Peninsula.
- Within 4/5 business days for the Balearic Islands and Portugal.
Deliveries are not made on Saturdays, or on Sundays, or on Local or National Holidays.
Shipping costs are as follows:
- Flat rate of €4.95 (VAT included) for the entire peninsular territory including Portugal
- Flat rate of €6.95 (VAT included) for the Balearic Islands.
In the event that an order exceeds €60 (VAT included) the shipping costs will be free.
All products except personalized * purchased at KIDSME can be returned within 14 days of receiving the order.
In order for us to accept a return, the product must be unused and in the same condition that it was delivered. With its original packaging.
KIDSME will bear the shipping costs in the event that the product received is not the one requested or if it is damaged during shipment.
To proceed with the return of an item, the following steps must be followed:
1) Inform the return intention within 14 days of receiving the product to the email email@example.com .
2) Confirmation will be received by email of the return of the products within a maximum period of 24 hours with the address where to send them
3) The return shipment is the responsibility of the customer and must be done through a courier company or certified mail with a tracking number. KIDSME is not responsible for possible loss of packages with returns.
4) Within 24 hours of receiving the products, we will make the refund or change the size / item if necessary. In case of reimbursement, it will be made through the same payment method in which the order was paid. It may take up to 7 calendar days to become effective.
* Personalized products can only be returned if they arrive damaged or if it is our personalization error. In this case, it will be replaced by another equal product.
Sobre LondjiLondji is not just a pretty Cameroonian fishing village. It is a project born in Barcelona in 2004, which brings together the world of art, games and toys. We bet on innovative, original and safe toys that are good for our children, that are fun and that make them think and thus share the best moments together. That is why at Londji we cook our toys over low heat, with great care and using the best materials, respecting working conditions, generating wealth in our environment and being respectful of our planet.